Get fast, accurate, and up-to-date monthly child support amounts calculated for you!. This is your opportunity to find out what you should receive or what you should pay. Avoid all surprises and understand what your court in your state would order for child support according to Minnesota child support guidelines and how that dollar amount is determined with a step-by-step explanation including the current Minnesota state child support laws and guidelines. The total cost is $39.95 plus $4.00 shipping and handling.
How it Works:
1. You provide your pertinent child support information and submit your order.
2. We use the appropriate Minnesota guidelines, formulas, tables & percentages to calculate the child support.
3. We mail and/or fax you a comprehensive report explaining step-by-step the child support amounts, calculations, state guidelines and income adjustments.
4. You receive your report priority mail in a confidential envelope within four (4) business days. (one business day fax service is available)
Minnesota Child Support Calculation Report Contents:
- Total Monthly Child Support Amount CALCULATED for YOU!
- Layout of the Information Used to Calculate Support Amount.
- Child Support Obligations with Full Explanation.
- Definitions of Criteria Used to Calculate the Support.
- Definitions of Adjustments Considered by the Court.
- Easy to Read and Understand.
- Very Comprehensive & Often Used in Court.
STEP 1: Begin Your Minnesota Support Calculation Report ($39.95)
Customer Support: If you have any questions about this product, please call 1-800-680-9052 to speak to one of our sales representatives. Our customer service is available from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST to help answer any questions you may have about our products.
Information provided by:
Divorcesource.com - $39.95 (plus $4.00 shipping)
Recommend Page | Print Page