The Child Support Handbook
If you are a mother or father paying or receiving child support, this book is your "go to" resource to get answers to those questions that you would ordinarily have to pay a divorce lawyer for. You will no longer have to wait for your the answers you need, but you will also be saving on future legal fees. We all know every dollar saved can go a long way.
One of the most important aspects of any divorce or separation is determining what the proper child support obligation should be. The future of your children will depend on it, which is why this issue is given significant attention to by the court. This book is designed to be informative in all aspects of child support. From establishing the child support, to future modifications, to working with the state enforcement agency, the time you spend dealing with your child support related situations will be reduced greatly because you will be able to get the answers you need to get you going in the right direction. Traveling aimlessly through the legal process is the worst feeling of all.
A Few of the 96+ Issues Addressed...- Can I deviate from the child support guidelines?
- Does there have to be any child support?
- Can I modify my child support in the future?
- Who oversees the child support payments?
- What if the child support payments are late?
- What happens when my child turns 18 or 21?
- What about private school or college tuition?
- Who pays for the health care?
- Who pays for child care?
- What if my ex-spouse dies?
- What if one parent loses his or her job?
- What if I am spending more time with my children?
- Who is responsible for buying school clothes?
- The list goes on an on!
This Book Also Contains...
- State Child Support Laws and Factors.
- Parent Identification Form
When divorce is your only option, you must do everything you can to ensure that you and your child(ren) are getting what you deserve! This book will help you understand what child support obligation is in the best interest of your child(ren). Do yourself and your child(ren) the favor and have access to this book at all times! The results of not knowing and finding out when it is too late will ultimately be financially and emotionally devastating!
Customer Support: If you have any questions about this product or about the download process, please call 1-800-680-9052 to speak to one of our sales representatives. Our customer service is available from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST to help answer any questions you may have about our products.
Locate a Professional:
Online Divorce Service:
Frequently Asked Questions: