The Divorce Record Keeper
We want to be sure you realize that you are not experiencing this alone. Many spouses and parents everyday find themselves facing the anxiety, grief, anger, and insecurity that a separation or divorce delivers with it. We have created this "Divorce Record Keeper" because it ultimatley helps diminish, if not erase a lot of those empty stomach feelings you may have and at the same time give you the BOOST OF CONFIDENCE you need to get through this difficult time! The total cost for this book is $26.95
This product has enabled thousands of people, just like you, to organize and document all the vital issues to make appropriate, conclusive and substantiated claims in and out of court. Without organized and dated documentation you have will NEVER have case!
Whether you have children or not, "The Divorce Record Keeper" will enable you to track and record everything and anything about your divorce from start to finish in a easy to reference and present fashion. Every divorce lawyer and family law judge throughout the united states will tell you that it is a must that you document everything! Undocumented accusations are thrown right out the window and never even considered by the court or a judge.
A Few of the Many Features You Will Benefit From:
- Your personal resource to make your divorce less stressful.
Start Having the Upper Hand With Confidence Today!
1. Have documented proof when your soon-to-be or ex-spouse is not prepared!
2. Everything you, your divorce lawyer, and the court needs in one resource in an easy to reference format!
3. Documenting your appointments, to do lists, and telephone conversations will eliminate unnecessary legal fees and court costs.
4. Document your finances, assets, debts, custody, visitation and support so you can use it as bullet proof evidence in court.
5. Have documented proof of when child support was paid or not paid. Beat the deadbeat at their own game!
6. Have documented proof of when a visitation schedule was broken or your parenting agreement was not abided by. Let your documentation do the talking!
7. Have documented proof of what the children may tell you after a weekend visitation with your soon-to-be or ex-spouse.
8. Have documented proof of child expenses or travel expenses during or outside visitation times.
9. Have documented proof of when you were harassed or had an argument with your soon-to-be or ex-spouse.
10. The informational chapters and extensive glossary will answer a lot of your questions and prepare you for meetings with your lawyer and other vital steps throughout divorce process.
11. The 17 different record keeping forms will keep you organized, and are also designed to educate you on what is important to document and when!
12. Be prepared when your lawyer or the Judge asks a question. You will have the answer right in front of you!
Included with the 150 page help guide you get these Professional Divorce Forms /Documents:
- Your Identification Form
Customer Support: If you have any questions about this product or about the download process, please call 1-800-680-9052 to speak to one of our sales representatives. Our customer service is available from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST to help answer any questions you may have about our products.
Locate a Professional:
Online Divorce Service:
Frequently Asked Questions: