Can I put in my agreement the idea of a fixed child support increase, instead of allowing modification?

You can put in a clause allowing for periodic fixed increases, but again, since courts retain jurisdiction to modify child support orders, you cannot avoid modification. Most jurisdictions allow "escalator clauses," but not all. Your lawyer can assist you on this issue. This is often discouraged, because in doing so, you are trying to predict the economic future of the paying parent.