Can I stop paying child support if I do not want to visit my children?

The answer is simply, "No." Visitation and child support are two separate and distinct orders. The custodial parent has a duty to allow the noncustodial parent visitation with the children, and the noncustodial parent has the duty to pay child support. If there is interference in your visitation, you must seek to have the visitation enforced. You cannot attempt to resolve the issue by stopping the payment of child support. If you stop paying the child support without permission from the court, you will be penalized or even incarcerated no matter what the circumstances.