Do I have to pay for the college admission to Harvard, since rather than a state school?

A lawyer could argue that the child support agreement intended to pay for a college education, and that a state school was used only as an example of the amount of money intended to be provided. As the obligor, you would still owe child support to the extent of the state school expense, with the excess to be made up by your child and/or your ex-spouse. You cannot just stop paying child support, because you feel as though the child support agreement was not complied with. If one provision or clause in the support agreement is not fully or partially upheld, it rarely means that the entire agreement null and void.