Do I still have to pay child support if my teen-age daughter just got married?

Assuming that your daughter’s marriage is legal and is not void for lack of the ability to marry (such as being below the age of marriage in your state), you may be able to claim that she is now "emancipated," or legally an adult.

The judge will examine the relevant facts, such as whether she still lives with your ex-wife, financially supports herself, or controls her own assets, in order to make a clear determination. It may be decided that she will be considered emancipated, and in that case your child support obligations would cease. Be aware that if she is emancipated, you can no longer claim her as a dependent on your tax returns.