How can I get an order of child support enforced?

If your ex-spouse is late in paying child support, or has not paid any child support at all, you would file a motion for contempt with the relevant court. In some cases a district attorney will be involved in filing the motion. You should contact the child support enforcement office in your county (the county in which the original order was granted) and explain your situation. Enforcing child support is not always an easy task, especially because these enforcement offices often have too many cases to handle in a rapid fashion.