I don’t like my ex-wife’s new boyfriend. Can I get an order saying he can’t be around during visitation?

Generally, mere dislike is not enough to put any restrictions on visitation. Without proving that the presence of the parent’s new partner is detrimental to the child(ren) or that it is not in the best interests of the child(ren), the judge will not order restriction.

Should the new partner be clearly dangerous or a bad influence, however, judges may order restrictions. It will depend upon the circumstances and the particulars of your case along with the proof you provide to the court.