If my ex-spouse refuses to pay child support, under written agreement should I sue to get the money my child(ren) deserve?

Your ex-spouse is already under a court order to pay child support, namely, the child support agreement. You can have his or her wages garnished and sent directly to you by filing a form with his or her employer. You can also have him held in contempt in which, your lawyer can assist you in this process. Each state child support enforcement office has a program set up to ensure that child support is being paid on time, as well as, a program to help collect back due child support.