If my ex-wife moves with the child(ren), can my child(ren) visit me for longer periods of time?

Relocation would most certainly require a modification of the original visitation agreement since circumstances would have changed in the most radical way. Often the non-custodial parent will receive the child(ren) for a long period during vacations. A common arrangement is a month in the summer and extended vacations and holidays during the school year.