This easy to use online software is a "do it yourself" solution for obtaining a marital separation or marital settlement agreement (MSA) for the state of Kansas (with or without Children). The total cost is $159.00.
This software is designed to allow you to easily prepare your own agreement. You have full control of the contents of your agreement, so it can reflect what you and your spouse have agreed to. The purpose of your agreement is to get everything organized and in writing.
The Benefits Our Online Software Offers...
- Complete separation agreement (with or without children).
- Addresses over 100 important issues.
- Fast, easy and accurate process.
- Simple to edit and make additions (if needed).
- State specific for Kansas
- Generate multiple versions for negotiation purposes.
- Private login (which may be shared with your spouse if desired).
- Fast and reliable product support by e-mail and phone.
- Trustworthy, private and secure.
How it Works (3 easy steps!)
Step 1. Create Your Kansas Premium Agreement Account.
Step 2. Confirm your state, and answer a few easy to understand questions specific to your situation.
Step 3. After all the questions are answered, you will generate your separation agreement and print it (some customers have an agreement within 30 minutes).
Attention: With this on-line Kansas separation agreement software you are able to login and out of your secure account environment at any time. This means that you have the option to answer the questions at your own pace as well as share the login information with your spouse for his or her participation if desired. All of the questions you answer are saved and each answer may be changed at any time. You may reprint your separation agreement and edit it as necessary with no additional fees.
STEP 1: Begin Your On-line Agreement ($159.00)
Information provided by: