My ex-wife had a child prior to our marriage, Do I have to pay child support for that child?

If you supported that child during your marriage, then you are obligated to pay child support, only so long as you are in "loco parentis," or standing in the place of the biological parent. If your wife received child support from the child’s biological father during the marriage, the biological father is still obligated to pay child support.