My ex-wife is interfering with my visitation schedule so can I stop paying child support?

The answer is "No." You cannot stop paying child support of your own volition. If your ex-wife is interfering with the visitation schedule, then that is a separate and distinct issue from child support. If there is interference with your visitation, you must seek to have the visitation enforced by the court. If you analyze the relationship, it would be best understood by asking the following question; since my ex-wife is preventing me from seeing my kids, does that mean that my kids should not have new shoes? No. this does not make sense, therefore it further emphasizes that visitation and support are to entirely different issues and are to be strictly kept that way.