My ex-wife is interfering with my visitation. What can I do?

If your ex-spouse is willfully interfering with the terms of the visitation agreement, you can try to get your ex-spouse held in contempt of court. You will need a court order.

You may also seek to have the visitation schedule changed or modified by the court if there is continuing interference. Judges try to avoid this, so be prepared to provide a good reason with proof for a modification.

Be aware, in extreme cases of interference with visitation, custody may be changed by the court.