What if I believe my ex-wife is just using the child support for herself?

If you believe that your child support money is not being used to support the children, you should bring this to the attention of the court. Be aware, however, that judges have heard this complaint often, so be quite certain that this true. You will need proof in court , so be sure to document everything you can for evidence.