What if I want my spouse to move out of the house after a few years?

If you and your wife should agree to this provision, a court would probably not object. An additional sentence could be added to this provision to essentially "enforce" the provision.

A clause providing for this would read as follows:

The wife agrees to vacate the premises on or before (month, day, year). In the event that she does not vacate the premises by said date, she shall pay to the husband, as rent, the sum of $XX per day for each day beyond such date that she shall continue to reside at the said premises. The wife further agrees that during the period that she continues to reside at the premises she shall be responsible for and shall reimburse the husband for any utility charges for that period.

The sentence providing for rent is the enforcement of the provision.