What if my ex-spouse has moved out of state and is delinquent in spousal support payments?

Under the Uniform Interstate Family Support Act (UIFSA), you can file a petition in your state against your ex-spouse. UIFSA most often comes into play in the context of child support, but spousal support is also encompassed.