What if the child support enforcement office or a motion for contempt does not solve the problem?

There are other measures that can be taken through private child support collection agencies. This is typically a last resort solution in which you would contract with the private company and they would be awarded a certain percentage (often 40%) of what they are successful in collecting for you and your child(ren).